ECS Appy Hour
Thank you to the teachers who have already taken the Tech Survey. I am putting a sticker in your box for you to wear with your jeans next Wednesday, March 7th.
If you haven’t completed the survey yet, you still have time to fill it out and earn a jeans day for next Wednesday, March 7th, too. The survey is for teachers only and will close tomorrow at 3:00.
Click this link to take the survey.
A word about Seesaw...
I am happy to come help you use these in your classroom. When Mrs. Irons used these activities with her students the first time, I went to her classroom and co-taught with her. If you are interested in doing that, please email me, and we will get a date on the calendar.
Tools for the Classroom & Other Techy Stuff...
New Seesaw Activities
- Sam-I-Am & Green Eggs Coding
- V.C.1 - Shape Train
- V.C.1 - Matching Shapes
- V.C.3 - Location Words: In front of, Beside, Under
Other Techy Stuff
- PDF Candy: Need to change a PDF to a different format? Give this tool a try!
- YellKey: Like a URL shortener, but gives it a word instead of a list of characters. Choose a length of time for using.
- Watchkin: Watch YouTube videos without distractions.
- Teach Your Monster to Read: Free phonics games for kids.
- Nelly & Ned Alphabet - Symbaloo
Upcoming Technology PD...
What I can do for YOU as your Digital Learning Coach...
- Collaboratively plan lessons that integrates technology
- Brainstorm & explore new tools
- Examine curriculum to determine how tech can help meet your learning objectives
- Help you Learn a new tool
- Model technology integration with students
- Recommend technology tools to augment lessons or projects
- Troubleshoot & problem-solve instructional issues