By: Brenner & JMITCH
Definitions & words.
intimacy- is a closeness between two people that devolps over time.
Infatuation- Exaggerated feeling of passion.
Self-control- is a person ability to use responsibility to over-ride emotions.
STD'S- are infectious diseases spread from person to person from sexual contact.
Abstinence and Intimacy.
- Setting limits for setting affection
- communicate with your partner
- talk with a trusted adult
- seek low pressure dating situations
- date someone who respects and shares your values
This is how you help maintain self-control and stay firm in your decsion to practicing abstinence.
- Use condoms consistently and correctly.
- Get tested and know your partner's status
- Be monogamous
- Don't have sex.