Lincoln Lion's Local Buzz
November 7, 2019
ETSU Visitors at Lincoln
Food For thought
Go Noodle For Everyone!!!!
Great news! Abraham Lincoln Elementary School has purchased a subscription to GoNoodle Plus, an online suite of movement games and videos designed to keep your students focused and engaged throughout the school day. Check out our new Plus resources page here!
If you already have a GoNoodle account associated with Abraham Lincoln Elementary School, you will automatically gain access to Plus content.
If you don't have a GoNoodle account:
Don't know where to start? After you log in, click on "Plus" in the top menu bar! Here are some of my favorite Plus activities:
Field Trip: Take your class on virtual adventures to wacky locations meant to inspire interest in STEM topics.
Freeze It: Choose from built-in categories like multiplication, emotions, and geography, and enjoy a flash card infused dance party with your class.
Mega Math Marathon: Increase math fluency while running a virtual marathon. (Disguising math practice as fun has never been so easy!)
The GoNoodle Team
P.S. Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!
K-2 Science Professional Learning Opportunities-Next Sessions Begin in December
The second part of each session from 3:30-5:00 PM is optional. However, these are the portions of the sessions that will be make and take workshop type sessions. Please let me know if a list of materials or necessary resources results from the sessions that we may need to purchase.
Dates you need to know
- Veterans Day Assembly 9:30-10:15 --Auditorium
- NO FACULTY MEETING--moved to the 18th
- ELA PLC Meetings--Grade Level Planning Times Focus on Planning
- SPARK 3:30-5:00 Gym
- Tenure Teacher Reception 5:30-6:00--Tennessee Room ASC
- BOE Meeting Recognizing Newly Tenured Teachers 6:00 Tennessee Room ASC
- Math PLC Meetings-Grade Level Planning Times (grades 3,4,&5)
- Kindergarten Field Trip To the Fire Station 9:00-11:00
- Student Of The Month Assembly Grades 3-5--9:00-9:50 Auditorium
- Farmer's Lego League 3:30-4:30
- Literacy Walk Throughs (Emily, Dr. Arnold, Shasta) 8:30-10:30--Various Classrooms
- Spark 3:30-5:00 Gym
- Suzanne and Leigh Anne OUT (This will be the 18th -20) at Training for RP in Atlanta. We will have a sub administrator to hold down the fort those three days.
- Faulty Meeting with Michael Hubbard--3:40-5:00 Library