Daily Products Aluminum Is Found In
There are a variety of everyday products and objects that we use which contain aluminum such as:
- Aluminum Foil
- Soda, energy drink, and almost any types of cans which contain drinks
- Baking and cooking pots and pans
- Most bicycles and scooters
- Eyeglass frames
- More and more luxury products such as watches
- Appliance frame structures such as printers, cell phones(iPhone), and computers.
- Sporting equipment such as bats, goal post, and hockey sticks and more.
- Aluminum is light, strong, corrosion-resistant, non-magnetic, and non-toxic.
- Aluminum is the most common metal on Earth's crust at 8.1%.
- Aluminum powders were used 5000 years ago fro dyeing.
- Pure aluminum was first made in 1825 by a danish scientist.
- Every year 21 million tons of aluminum are made.
- Aluminum oxide can crystalize into one of the hardest minerals, corundum, which is used for sharpening knives.
- Aluminum is one of the lightest metals at a third of the weight of steel.
- Recycling aluminum used 5% of the energy that it takes to extract it from the ground.