Senior Attendance Recovery Hours
Hours Due May 25 by 12PM
GHS Weekly Newsletter
As of today, your senior still owes attendance recovery hours. These hours will need to be made up before/after school in order to graduate. All hours need to be completed and hour logs submitted by May 25 at 12PM. Below you will find a list of dates/time that hours can be completed.
Please reach out to Mr. O'Brien, your student's assistant principal, with any questions. He can be reached at 940.665.5528 by phone or via email (email@example.com). Thank you!
With Leopard Pride,
Melissa Hutchison, Principal (Proud GHS Graduate)
Gainesville High School
(940) 665-5528; firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Corner (Class of 2019)
- Senior Parent Remind - Text @beddhh to 81010 to sign up.
- Senior Student Remind - Text @a2cbfc to 81010 to sign up.
- Senior Yearbook Ads- It's that time of the year to think about purchasing a senior recognition ad for the yearbook. You now have two options. You may purchase and create your own at www.jostensadservice.com, or go the traditional route, and have the yearbook staff create a special tribute to your son or daughter. Please contact Mrs. David at email@example.com or 940-665-5528.
- Click HERE for a list of all Senior End of Year Activities.
If you have any questions or need any additional information regarding senior activities or events, please do not hesitate to contact our senior sponsor, Mrs. Fuller, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (940) 665.5528.