Cure Panel Talk Show On Myeloma
with Matt Goldman
Myeloma Cure Panel on Wednesday 20 March 2013 @ 6pm EST.
Please send in your myeloma questions to be answered by our experienced panelists on Cure Panel Talk Show.
Only 50 slots available! Hurry and Register!
Topic: Working While Living With Multiple Myeloma
CURE PANEL SPEAKERS
Anya Prince, Staff Attorney, Cancer Legal Resource Center
Anya Prince is a Staff Attorney with the Cancer Legal Resource Center. She grew up in the Los Angeles area and graduated from the University of California at Los Angeles in 2004, with a Bachelors of Arts in Political Science. In 2006, she moved to Washington, D.C., to attend Georgetown University Law Center. She graduated in May 2010, with a joint degree: Juris Doctorate and Masters of Public Policy. During law school, Ms. Prince interned at a variety of non-profit and government organizations, working in employment law with a focus on genetic law and policy. Anya Prince is a member of the California state bar.
The Cancer Legal Resource Center (CLRC) is a national, joint program of the Disability Rights Legal Center and Loyola Law School Los Angeles. The CLRC provides free information and resources on cancer-related issues to cancer survivors, caregivers, health care professionals, employers, and others coping with cancer.
Matt Goldman - Co-Host
Myeloma Cure Panelists
Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show @ 6pm EST
Wednesday, March 20th 2013 at 6pm
This is an online event.
Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show will showcase our co-host and panelists in conversation with featured speakers, Amy Garofalo and Anya Prince.
Callers may also be given the opportunity to ask the panel myeloma questions live on the show.
Only 50 slots available. Hurry and Register!
Myeloma Cure Panel Format
- 6.00 pm - Conference call starts.
- 6.01 pm - Moderator welcomes and introduces co-host, and panelists.
- 6.02 pm - Matt Goldman introduces the featured speakers and panelists.
- 6.06 pm - Featured speakers speak on their backgrounds and topic
- 6.20 pm - Panelists discuss on the topic.
- 6:30 pm - Questions submitted by participants are answered by speakers and panelists.
- 6.55 pm - Matt Goldman sums up the discussion.
- 6:58 pm - Moderator thanks co-host, speakers, panelists, and participants.
- 7.00 pm - Call comes to an end.
LISTEN to MYELOMA CURE PANEL TALK SHOW BROADCASTS HERE
- AUGUST MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Dr. Ravi Vij on Latest Myeloma Treatments
- SEPTEMBER MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Dr. Parameswaran Hari and Gary Petersen onMyeloma Disease Progression and Treatment
- OCTOBER MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Pat Killingsworth on Myeloma Cure vs Control
- NOVEMBER MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Dr. James R. Berenson on Myeloma Treatment without Transplant
- JANUARY MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Dr. Shaji K. Kumar and Dr. Edward A. Faber on New Promising Treatments for Myeloma
- FEBRUARY MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Pat Killingsworth, Gary Petersen, Nick Van Dyk, and Sandy Hirsch - An online support group discussion.
About Cure Panel Talk Show
Cure Panel is organized by CureTalk, a blog dedicated to discussing the future of medicine and the latest treatments under development. Cure Panel Talk Show is a series of monthly conference calls that will feature leading medical experts in conversation with patients/bloggers/researchers/health consumers. The panel will discuss latest cures under development of a given condition like Myeloma, Prostate Cancer.
CureTalk is a blog of TrialX.com, an online platform to connect patients to clinical trials of new treatments.
Find Myeloma Trials at http://myelomatrials.org
Ask Dory for Clinical trials for all conditions at http://trialx.com/ask