Parent Newsletter - Issue #298 - November 15, 2020
This Week at a Glance
- FFA Food and Pet Food Drive begins
Tuesday, November 17 (B Day)
- Tiger Pride Spiritwear- Flannel wear Day
- Girls Basketball @ Lamar CISD 4:00/5:30/7:00 (Pre Sold Tickets for Players' Parents Only)
- Boys Basketball vs. Cy Creek 4:00/5:30/7:00 (Pre Sold Tickets for Players' Parents Only)
Wednesday, November 18 (A Day)
- College Wear Wednesday
- Backwater Boutique Holiday Shopping 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM Front Circle Drive
Thursday, November 19 (B Day)
- ProGrad Yard Sign Distribution 3:00-7:00 PM
- JV Football vs. RPHS 5:00 PM
Friday, November 20 (A Day)
- On Fridays We Wear Red
- Girls Basketball vs. Katy Taylor 4:00/5:30/7:00 (Pre Sold Tickets for Players' Parents Only)
- Varsity Football vs. RPHS 7:00 PM Hall Stadium
Monday, November 23
- Thanksgiving Break
- Boys Basketball @ Cy Fair 10:00 AM
- Girls Basketball vs. Cy Springs 12:00 PM
Tuesday, November 24
- Girls Basketball @ Elsik 10:00 AM
- Boys Basketball vs. Marshall 10:00 AM
Wednesday, November 25
- JV Football vs. TBA Home
- Freshman Football @ TBA
Thursday, November 26
- Happy Thanksgiving!
Friday, November 27
- Varsity Football vs. Foster 1:00 PM Mercer Stadium
Student Password Issues
If a student forgets or needs to reset his/her password, please go to my.fortbendisd.com to reset it. If you are having issues and can't seem to navigate the site, please contact Felicia Olivacce, data clerk or Andrea Spina, librarian.
Tiger Health and Wellness
Meet Me in the Counselor’s Corner
Looking for a safe place to meet up with your friends? Join us on Teams every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during lunch (12:30 pm – 1:30 pm) for a safe place to see your friends and talk to the counselors.
Click the link below to join the fun!
Safety and Wellness Coalition Newsletter
Tiger Class of 2021
Please support the Travis High School Class of 2021 - Project Graduation Fundraiser: http://www.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/travis-high-school-class-of-2021-project-graduation?share_type=sms
Thanks for your donation and support!🐾
❇WAYS TO SUPPORT CLASS OF 2021 PROGRAD❇
Community Rewards Programs - click on the below links to join these programs, selecting either William B. Travis Project Graduation options for each retail outlet. The Senior Class Project Graduation will then receive a portion of the total amount spent, which will help support our end-of-year Graduation Celebration! Families of all classes are asked to participate. Once enrolled, this will carry over from year to year - to then support your child's class.
- AmazonSmile Program (www.smile.amazon.com)
- Kroger Community Rewards Program (https://www.kroger.com/i/community/community-rewards)
- Randall’s Good Neighbor Program (https://www.randalls.com/yourstore/good-neighbor.html)
Thank you for your support!
Tiger Pride Points
From the Registrar's Office
Verification of Enrollment (for driving purposes)
VOEs take 24 hours to process so please plan accordingly.
Please send Mrs. Charles an email email@example.com to request with a Subject Line: VOE Request.
This QR Code will take you to the VOE website; click Cynthia Charles to get to her email.
Counselor and Administrator Splits
Tenille Pakoejoe, Lead Counselor
Ladale Webster-Lamb (A-Ch)
Monet Newsome (Ci-Go)
Jeanne Andrews (Gr-La)
Cheryl Clark (Le-Ok)
Brenell Young (Ol-Sh)
Tanya Johnson (Si-Z)
Sarah Laberge, Principal
Adrienne Garcia, Associate Principal
Damien Bassett, Assistant Principal (A-C)
Lisa Long, Assistant Principal (D-I)
Derryk Pope, Assistant Principal (J-M)
Tara Baker, Assistant Principal (N-R)
Erik Smith, Assistant Principal (S-Z)