Virtual Board Briefs
Summary of the March 15, 2021 BOE Meeting, held virtually
Board Briefs is a newsletter-style overview of the highlights of the Board of Education's discussion and action. You can find the meeting agenda online here, and look for minutes of the meeting to be posted after they are approved at the next BOE meeting (March 29, 2021).
Click the gear icon in the lower right corner to auto translate the subtitles
- Click to view the newsletter in a browser on your phone or computer and use the translate feature.
- Haga clic para ver el boletín en un navegador en su teléfono o computadora y use la función de traducción.
- 휴대 전화 나 컴퓨터의 브라우저에서 뉴스 레터를보고 번역 기능을 사용하려면 클릭하세요.
- Мэдээллийг гар утас, компьютер дээрээ хөтөч дээрээс үзэх, орчуулах функцийг ашиглах бол товшино уу.
D34 Board Meetings: Virtual for Now
Board President's Remarks
Each month, Superintendent Dr. Dane Delli updates the Board of Education and the community about programs, events, notable achievements, and other timely information and celebrations.
New Lyon Principal
Nanette Ross-Meridith, teacher and president of the Glenview Education Association, shared her gratitude for the support of teachers. She also expressed the hope for continued respect of the teachers for their dedicated work with students.
Transportation Contract Updates
Meet the Board of Education
Glenview District 34 is governed by a seven-person Board of Education, elected by the community, that consists of the following individuals:
- Natalie Jachtorowycz (President)
- Jim Baumstark (Vice President)
- John Heggie
- Katie Jones
- Mike Korman
- Scott Nelson
- Diane Stefani
You can contact the Board at email@example.com.