1. The Mayan, Aztec, and Incan civilizations were polytheistic.
2. The Aztec and Incan civilizations were ruled by an emperor.
3. The Aztec and Incan civilizations had an economy based on agriculture.
4. The Mayan and Aztec civilizations built pyramids.
5. The Mayan and Aztec civilizations were located in North America.
1. The Mayan civilizations were located in the Mexican and Central American rain forest.
2. The Aztec civilizations had a religion based on warfare.
3. The Mayan civilizations was a group of city-states ruled by a king.
4. The Incan civilization was located in South America.
5. The Mayan civilization was based off of both Trade and Agriculture.