PowerSchool Enrollment 2021-22
Madison County School System April 2021
There are TWO options for instruction for 2021-2022:
- In-person instruction at your zoned school
- Enroll in the Madison County Virtual Academy (grades 4-12)
Step 1: Who Needs to Enroll beginning April 6, 2021?
Step 2: New students
If you are enrolling a NEW student, complete the enrollment form and upload the required documents listed below. Once all documents have been uploaded, please visit the school for which you are enrolling with the required documents for verification. If you are unable to provide any of the required documents, please visit the school for which you are trying to enroll.
Please upload these documents:
- Age Verification Documentation- Birth Certificate or Passport/VISA when necessary
- Alabama Certificate of Immunization or Exemption Documentation
- Custodial Parent’s Photo Identification
- Updated Custody Documentation, when applicable
- Proof of Residence: Current Huntsville Utility Bill AND one of the following:
- Property Tax Statement
- Deed or Rental/Lease Agreement
- Homeowners Insurance Declaration Page
NOTE: Students are not officially enrolled until all documentation has been verified by the local school registrar. If the required documents cannot be provided, please contact the local school.
For students who plan to enroll at Madison County Virtual Academy(MCVA)
Please complete this form if you plan to attend the Madison Co. Virtual Academy for school year 2021-2022.
**Returning students begin enrollment in June 2021**
Choose language by clicking the translate icon at top right of the page.