North Acton Skate Camp
May Half Term Holiday
Roller Skating is Fun and a Great form of Exercise
North Acton Skate Club is a 6 hour course, run over three days, with 2 hourly sessions. The course will deliver, RollaDome Basic Skill Level 1 Competency, which will enable you to finish, confident in manoeuvrability on your skates.
ALL equipment provided, with qualified experienced coaches, this intensive course, will be fun, active, and a great way to start a new recreational activity.
Camp is open to all ages, and abilities from aged 4 years old.
What will you learn?
1. Skate forward unassisted for a minimum of 50 feet.
2. Be able to stop without using the barrier or walls using first the right foot and then the left foot.
3. Perform a ‘SNAKE’ pattern forwards.
4. Be able to touch toes whilst moving.
5. Be able to perform a tuck (‘little man’) on two feet.
6. Be able to balance on the right and left foot.
7. Push off form wall and make ‘SNAKE’ pattern backwards.
8. A two footed jump on the spot.
9. A two footed jump with half a turn on the spot.
10. Hop from right to left & left to right on the spot.
RollaDome All Skate
The Home of Recreational Skating
RollaDome All Skate, a Registered Charity, offers Roller skating throughout the UK, with everything from first-time roller skating lessons, roller skating clubs with coached training sessions too Roller Sports, Figure Skating, Inline Hockey, Speed Skating, Skate Fit, tricks and Freestyle!
RollaDome All Skate introduces roller skating in a fun and relaxed environment, and there are more than roller skating available. We also have Young leader’s programs, DofE, Sports Leaders training.