The Colt Classified
May 13, 2019
The Velveteen Rabbit
We look forward to seeing you there!
Kindergartners Using 3D Printer in STREAM Lab
Middle School Final Examination Schedule
Week of May 13: 8th grade Final Exams
- Mon - English (AM)
- Tue - Math (AM) Reading (PM)
- Wed - Religion (AM) History (PM)
- Thur - Science (AM) Spanish (AM)
Week of May 20: 6th and 7th Final Exams
- Mon - History (AM)
- Tue - Math (AM) Reading (PM)
- Wed - Religion (AM) English (PM)
- Thur - Science (AM) Spanish (PM)
We look forward to congratulating our Colts with their families. Please RSVP using link, which was sent via email last week.
Middle School Dance is this Friday
- Tank tops/spaghetti straps are not permitted;
- Ripped/torn jeans not permitted;
- Flip flops are not permitted;
- Shorts/skirts should be no higher than 3 inches above the knees.
Eighth Graders Work Collaboratively to Dissect Frogs in the STREAM Lab
Registration Referral Incentive
Thank you to all who have referred new families to Corpus Christi Catholic School! Applications for new students are still being accepted for the 2019-2020 school year. Help us to spread the word!
Thanks to generous donors, Gilbert and DeeDee Garcia, any current Corpus Christi Catholic School family, alum or parishioner is eligible to receive a referral fee of $500 for referring a new family to Corpus Christi Catholic School who enrolls at least one child during the 2019-2020 school year!
* The referred family and their child must meet all admissions requirements for Corpus Christi Catholic School.
* The referral fee of $500 will be disbursed on December 1, 2019 considering that the new family is still enrolled in CCCS.
* Disbursements will be made by either applying to current family’s tuition or check payable to referring family.
* The referral fee applies on a new per family basis; not new, per student basis (one referral fee of $500 if family registers four children or one child).
The Fund for Corpus Christi Catholic School
YOU can still make a difference! Help CCCS reach the goal of 100% participation from each school family. There is still time to make your tax deductible donation to The Fund. Your gift supports the mission of Corpus Christi Catholic School, directly benefiting each CCCS scholar. Your donation is directly applied to:
- help to close the gap between tuition and the actual cost to educate a student
- ongoing maintenance and improvement of buildings and campus
- important initiatives, such as the STREAM LAB, aligning with the CCCS Strategic Plan that supports the education of our students
Give today! Click here to make an online donation https://www.corpuschristihouston.org/the-fund-for-corpus-christi-catholic-school.
Donation cards are available in the school office. Checks can be made out to CCCS, note: The Fund. Contact Susan Miller firstname.lastname@example.org, 713-664-3351 ext 222 for additional information.
Note date change! The last auction gala meeting of the school year has been moved to Wednesday, May 22nd at 6:00 PM in the school library. All are invited to join as we plan the 2020 Auction Gala kick off for the new school year. Hope you can make it!
Thank You PSO for a Terrific Teacher Appreciation Week!
School Board Meeting
Tuesday, May 14th, 6pm
Wednesday, May 15th, 6:30pm
Thursday, May 16th, 6pm
Middle School Dance
Friday, May 17th, 7-9pm
8th Graders Trip to Washington D.C.
Monday, May 20th, 8am to Thursday, May 23rd, 9pm
Washington D.C., DC, USA
8th Graders Graduation Mass and Reception
Friday, May 24th, 6pm
9900 Stella Link Road
Memorial Day Holiday
Monday, May 27th, 8am
Last Day of School/ Noon Dismissal
Friday, May 31st, 12pm
- For God's continued healing of Cardinal DiNardo
- For God's healing of Ms. Liz Fretz, mother of Zoe Meuser (8th)
- For God's healing of Mr. Raynaldo Estrada, father of Mrs. Ponce
- For God's healing of Mr. Roman Mejia, father of Mrs. Gomez
- For God's healing of Ms. Donna-Maria Lange, sister of Susan Miller
- For God's healing of Mr. Luis Gomez, uncle of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For God's healing of Mr. Jerry LaBarrie, grandfather of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For God's healing of Mr. Vince Freeman, stepfather of Ms. Fucheck(MS ELA)
- For God's healing of Mr. Frank Perez, Ms. Perez's (PreK4) grandfather
- For God's healing of Mr. Pete Perez, grandfather of Emman Perez (8th)
- For God's healing of Ms. Eva Rodriguez, cousin of Mrs. Ponce
- For God's healing of Bernadette Hornbeck, aunt of John Paul (7th), Gabby (4th), Alex (3K)
- For God's healing of newborn Zaki Saud Niazi, cousin of Angelina (7th) and Nicolas (4th)