Pavilions at Vantage Point
BH Management Services
The Dallas Cinco de Mayo Parade and Festival
The Dallas Cinco de Mayo 2015 is expected to be the largest celebration in Dallas showcasing a parade, festival, main stage, tailgating, car show & more.
- Floats, ballet dancers, marching bands, live music and a car show are among the sights to see at this parade and festival that takes place on Jefferson Blvd in Oak Cliff. The event benefits the Oak Cliff Coalition for the Arts’ programs.
- Parade steps off at 11 a.m. at the corner of Jefferson & Madison, and proceeds west on Jefferson to Polk St.
- Beer Garden on Jefferson near the Texas Theatre
- Festival Main Stage at 532 W. Jefferson (in front of Jerry's Supermarket) with performances, bands and presentations from noon to 4 pm
- Car Show along the 700 block of W. Jefferson
Breakfast at the gate...
The staff at Pavilions at Vantage Point will be passing out breakfast at the gate on Wednesday, May 20th, at 7:00 am - 8:30 am.