SHOUT OUT to Cure Panelists
on The Cure Panel Talk Show on MYELOMA
Cure Panel Talk Show began with an episode on myeloma...
The quality of content discussed on the show is enriched by expert cure panelists, who ensure that the discussion remains focused on the topic as well as asks and shares questions that would benefit the listeners.
The true success of the myeloma episodes are the presence of patient experts like Pat Killingsworth, Gary Petersen, Nick van Dyk, Jack Aiello, Matt Goldman, Cynthia Chmielewski, and Lori Puente. Infact, most of our panelists have been with us since our first episode and we have grown with them.
Gary Petersen is the co-host of our Myeloma episodes while Pat Killingsworth has spear headed the launch of Cure Panel's Monthly Live On-Air Myeloma Support Group Meetings!
Cure Panel Talk Show on Myeloma has hosted over 10 myeloma experts from world renowned institutions, with myeloma shows receiving over 50k listens and answering over 200 questions on myeloma.
We have successfully conducted four myeloma support group meetings which have been heard over 5k times!
A big thank you and SHOUT OUT to all panelists who have supported us through this journey!
Scientific Media Editor
Cure Talk Blog/ Cure Panel Talk Show
SNEAK PEAK at Our Upcoming Shows on Myeloma
2) 26 SEPT @ 6pm ET: Show featuring Dr. Ajay Chari from Mt Sinai
3) 24 OCT @ 6pm ET: Show featuring Dr. Paul Richardson from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
4) 21 NOV @ 6pm ET: Show featuring Dr. Chanan-Khan from Mayo Clinic
Mail firstname.lastname@example.org for sending in questions and registering for the event.
LISTEN to MYELOMA CURE PANEL TALK SHOW BROADCASTS HERE
- AUGUST 2012 MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Dr. Ravi Vij on Latest Myeloma Treatments
- SEPTEMBER 2012 MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Dr. Parameswaran Hari and Gary Petersen on Myeloma Disease Progression and Treatment
- OCTOBER 2012 MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Pat Killingsworth on Myeloma Cure vs Control
- NOVEMBER 2012 MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Dr. James R. Berenson on Myeloma Treatment without Transplant
- JANUARY 2013 MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Dr. Shaji K. Kumar and Dr. Edward A. Faber onNew Promising Treatments for Myeloma
- FEBRUARY 2013 MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Pat Killingsworth, Gary Petersen, Nick Van Dyk, and Sandy Hirsch - An online support group discussion.
- MARCH 2013 MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Matt Goldman, Anya Prince, Amy Garofalo and Pat Killingsworth - Working While Living with Myeloma.
- APRIL 2013 MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Dr. Robert Orlowski on Exciting New Drugs and Combinations for Myeloma.
- JUNE 2013 MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Don Baylor and Dr. James Berenson on Stress and Impact of Stress while Living with Myeloma.
- JULY 2013 MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Dr. Shaji K. Kumar on Myeloma ASCO Updates.
- AUGUST 2013 MYELOMA CURE PANEL with Dr. Ravi Vij and Anne Quinn Young of MMRF on Allogenic Transplants: Pros and Cons.
About Cure Panel Talk Show
Cure Panel is organized by CureTalk, a blog dedicated to discussing the future of medicine and the latest treatments under development. Cure Panel Talk Show is a series of monthly conference calls that will feature leading medical experts in conversation with patients/bloggers/researchers/health consumers. The panel will discuss latest cures under development of a given condition like Myeloma, Prostate Cancer.
CureTalk is a blog of TrialX.com, an online platform to connect patients to clinical trials of new treatments.
Find Myeloma Trials at http://myelomatrials.org
Ask Dory for Clinical trials for all conditions at http://trialx.com/ask