Tech Tip Tuesday for December 15, 2015
Multiple Tabs Opening in Chrome
Do you have multiple tabs that pop up when you open your Chrome browser?
If so, follow these steps:
- Click the three lines at the top right hand of your screen (hot dog)
- Click settings
- Under On Start up click set pages (see attached photo)
- Click the x next to the unwanted tabs that you no longer want to open.
Hour of Code
Karen Darroch's Schedule:
Tuesday - Deer Valley Elementary
Wednesday - Bluff Park Elementary
Thursday - Greystone Elementary
Link to Help Form: http://goo.gl/forms/FSrkrKVktU
Link to Frequently Asked Questions: http://bit.ly/1Lit5k3 (Content added daily!)
Sara Carpenter's Blog: http://www.techcoachtimes.blogspot.com/
Time to Share!
Great Website to find apps:
I would love to come to your room and teach a lesson. Here are just a few of the lessons I am teaching in the classrooms.
- Create a digital post card using Google Slides
- Create a Mystery Number, Person, Place, or Thing with Google Slides
- Lesson on Tour Builder
- Create Student Portfolios using Google Sites
- Pick from a number of Google Projects
- Graph data using Google Sheets
- Research lessons
- Technology Playground Centers
- Code Lessons
- Google Drive lessons with the Do's and Don'ts of creating a Google Slide Presentation
- Read a Digital Book with a writing extension activity using Google Docs
- Reading Centers with iPad
- Digital Citizenship Lessons
- Research Lessons
Please email me or fill out the help form to schedule a day and time.
I would love to learn from you! Please invite me into your classroom to see all the engaging ways you are using technology in your classroom.