News and Updates from Mrs. Adelman - March 19, 2021
Thursday, March 25th: Early dismissal - spring conferences
Friday, March 26th: Early dismissal - spring conferences
Monday, March 29th: Kindergarten conferences: AM kindergarten attends; PM conferences
Tuesday, March 30th: Kindergarten conferences: PM kindergarten attends; AM conferences
Thursday, April 1st: No School
Friday, April 2nd: CBSD closed
From the Desk of Mrs. Adelman
Hi Warwick Bears!
We will be partnering with the Central Bucks Kiwanis Club for a spring food drive from March 15th – 22nd! During this time there will be boxes in the main atrium (outside the main office) to donate non-perishable items such as cereals, snacks, and breakfast bars. These donations will help supply food to families for the upcoming spring holidays. Students are also welcome to create spring cards to send along with the food donations. An additional box for cards will be available in the atrium.
Contact email@example.com for any donation questions.
Thank you for all of your support!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Mrs. Amy Adelman
WARWICK LIBRARY CARD DRIVE
We are excited to partner with the Bucks County Free Library to help families register for a Library Card! Warwick Elementary’ s Virtual Library Card Drive will run from March 15th – 28th.
The branches are open for in-person book selection or curb-side pickup. The Library digital resources like eBooks are available anytime, anywhere, and are completely free with your library card!
To register for a library card:
- Click on this link anytime from March 15th to 28th and go to the online library card application: https://buckslib.org/school-outreach-library-card-application/ Enter the password: $choolyear2020
- Complete the application with your child’s information. If you have more than one child, complete a separate one for each child.
- After the drive has ended, your child will receive their physical library card at school. Mrs. Kehan will deliver them to their classroom. If you are virtual, we can make arrangements for you to pick it up with the next materials pick-up. If you have any questions, contact Mrs. Kehan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Check Reminder
1. Please monitor your child daily for fever and/or other signs of COVID-19. Be sure to keep students home if they have one of the following symptoms –cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, new lack of smell or taste; or two of the following symptoms – fever, sore throat, runny nose/congestion, chills, muscle pain, nausea or vomiting, headache, diarrhea, and fatigue.
2. Students with fever/symptoms/with no known COVID-19 exposure may return to school when asymptomatic and fever free for 24 hours without fever reducing medication; or confirmation of alternative diagnosis by health care provider.
3. Families are required to report confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 to the School Nurse.
4. Students who exhibit signs or symptoms of COVID-19 during the school day will be placed in isolation and masked until arrangements are made for dismissal.
5. Students with positive COVID-19 test may return to school after 10 days have passed since the symptoms first appeared and being fever-free for 24 hours without fever reducing medication. The student will need to produce the Isolation Release Letter from the Bucks County Department of Health.
6. Students returning after COVID-19 infection will be checked by the School Nurse prior to returning to the classroom.
7. If a student is exposed to a person with a positive COVID- 19 test, the student will have to quarantine for 10 days. If the student becomes symptomatic, they will be treated as a positive COVID-19 case and will need to isolate at home for 10 days from the date that the symptoms began.