with Mrs. Drayton and Miss Jordan
Dutch Fork Elementary The Academy of Environmental Sciences, Title I
VIP Folders & Reminders
- weekly work
- progress report- please sign & return
- CRIS Registration form- please sign & return by May 2nd
- state testing information
- tomorrow 4/26, Miss Jordan's last day with us
- tomorrow, 4/26 March/April Reading Goal Celebration
- Saturday, 4/27 Inquiry Matters Conference
- 5/24/19 May Reading Goal Celebration
- 6/6/19 5th Grade Graduation/Last Day of School
Testing Date Updates
- 5/9/19 Social Studies PASS Testing
- 5/14/19 SC Ready Writing
- 5/15/19 SC Ready Reading
- 5/21/19 SC Ready Math
CrossRoads Intermediate Class Registration Forms Directions
- Please review class assignment and sign the top copy
- Keep the yellow carbon copy for your records
- If you wish to request a waiver into honors math/ela/sci/ss, please contact CRIS. You will need to contact Tara Safriet at email@example.com
- If you wish to waiver out of honors math/ela/science/ss, you can contact Tara Safriet or the School Counseling Office at CrossRoads to complete the paperwork
- Please return forms by next Friday, May 2nd
5th Grade Promotion Ceremony Baby Pictures
To all 5th Grade Class of 2019 Parents,
Thursday, June 6th will be here sooner than you know. That’s the date of our upcoming 5th Grade Promotion (Graduation) Ceremony.
For the ceremony, the fifth grade teachers will be preparing a slide show of baby/or childhood pictures of our graduates, so we can all see just how much they have grown up. Your help is needed to make this slideshow happen. To include your 2019 5th Grade grad, we need families to send in 1-2 baby pictures of each student, no later than Thursday, May 2nd.
There are a couple of ways to do this. The easiest is to attach a digital copy of your favorite baby picture to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Higher resolution pictures are always preferred, but almost any will do. If your favorite picture is a print, and you do not have access to a scanner, you can also take a picture of that print with your smartphone, then email to your child’s homeroom teacher. Please put your child’s name in the subject line of the email.
Option number two is to actually send a picture by your child. If you want to send a physical picture, please send it in an envelope with your child’s name on the outside of the envelope. We will return it in the original envelope on or before the promotion ceremony in the VIP Folder or report card cover.
Again, the deadline for submitting baby pictures is May 2nd! Please make sure to include the name of your graduate with the picture so we can keep them in order.
DFES 5th Grade Teachers