Wow! All of you have knocked it out of the ballpark!!!! What a fabulous first week of school. I can not begin to tell you how much I appreciate each and every one of you. Meet the Teacher, orientations, first day of school were all perfect, and it is all because of all your dedication to our students. I have only heard compliments from all our parents!!!
Please let Kim and I know if we can help in any way.
Reminders or I Didn't Know I Was Supposed to Know This!!
Smile...you have been a little busy!!!
- Katie will be providing you a purchase requisition form and instructions for placing orders for your club supplies (next week).
- Clubs will officially start on Friday, September 20th.
- Please let Kim know if you need any textbook materials.
- We have done a call-out and email about Skyward forms. All forms need to be done electronically. Please encourage your parents to get this done. Students are not allowed to be on technology until the AUP is completed.
- 2-5 students should not be released to class until 7:45. We are sending K-1 a couple of minutes earlier.
- Please let us know if you have students without school supplies or if you have extra school supplies in your room.
- Please provide us with any feedback on new procedures or times, etc...
- Thank you to Barb, Kalene, Kayse, Carol, Paula, Amanda, and Linda for helping get us up and running last week! You were such tremendous help:)
- 4th Grade Team for staying until 9:00 Wednesday night to get students signed up to receive iPads.
- Special thanks to the office - Katie, Patricia, and Gloria for always having a smile and willing to help all!
- Thanks to all for getting all our kids home safely and securely this week!
Please share your shout outs with me! I would love to share them with everyone:)