Earths Magnetic Field
By: Luis Sifuentes
What is Earth's magnetic field
- Earth's magnetic field is a thing that stretches from earth to solar wind.
- Earth's magnetic field affects the compass because Earth's magnetic field is like a magnet, the compass attracts the needle.
How does a compass work?
If you are lost and you are scared and all you have is a compass well you are safe because a compass is easy to use.
- grab the compass out of where ever it is.
- place it flat on your hand.
- and it will point to the north hemisphere.
- The compass will find the magnetism and lead you the way.
- from there you will find safety.
- But if you are in the equator your compass will not work.