59 Minutes to a better YOU!
Medical Evidence-Based Stress Management Workshop
Saturday, Dec. 14th 2013 at 10-11am
4770 Fairport Way
* Learn Life Skills to manage stress & well-being
* Psychology and medicine adapted for you
* Interactive, 59 minutes for actionable results
* Track progress over 4 weeks, change behavior
* Developed by Divya Krishnamoorthy, MD, expert in anxiety and depression, and Raksha Borkar, MBA, with extensive experience in applied positive psychology
* Introduction to Science of Stress and Well-Being
* Learn how to develop a positive attitude
* Use your strengths and improve emotional health
* Learn relaxation and mindfulness techniques
* Leave with an action plan to apply skills in daily life
Register on http://stress-md.eventbrite.com.
Register early to guarantee participation.