Master List on SMS Part 2
How to format the Excel Spreadsheet
Step by Step Instructions:
2. Put cursor between A/B. Cursor turns into cross and double click.
3. Repeat for all columns.
4. A column, click on it and delete.
5. Click on E column, Highlight.
6. At top menu bar, click on insert column 4X.
7. Label each new column in order, Age = P3 or P4, Extended Day = Y or blank, Room = Rm #, Group for Orientation.
8. Rename Column E Gender
9. Select the entire spreadsheet.
10. At top menu bar, click on the borders and click on all borders.
11. Highlight the Title row at the top.
12. At top menu bar, click on the color of your choice.