Grade 2 Qur'an & Islamic studies
Newsletter #2: How the world works UOI 5
What We Learned This Unit?
I'm so proud of my 2nd-grade students because they do a geat job in this UOI. They all memorized surah Al-Balad, they know well about the great meaning of this Ayat, and the most amazing thing was that they were so cooperative, and helping each other before the test to show a great performance to the teacher. May Allah guide them to the right way.
- التاء المربوطة والتاء المفتوحة ( Closed and open Ta'a).
- Memorize Surat Al-Balad.
- Review from Surat Ash-shams to Surat An-Nas.
- Surat Al-Mulk.
- Practicing reading from different Surahs.
- Write Surat Al-Balad in the journal and recognize the letters.
- The general meaning of Surat Al-Balad.
Here is the link of the Surah that we memorized, it will be helpful if they listen it to review:
Because we are so close to the month of Ramadan, our kids should learn about fasting and practice fasting (as they could). In this UOI we learned about:
- Fasting, what is it like? what is the purpose of fasting? How can we do it in a correct way?
- Angels and what they do?
- The differences and similarities between the angels and human.
- Study this Hadith " المرء على دين خليله فلينظر أحدكم من يخالل".
- How we choose our friends?
- What is the beauty?
- Observing the good qualities of our friends.