-Rice Krispy cereal
-Fruit roll ups
Engineering Design Process!
Challanges and how I over came them.
1) I could not find fondant in the grocery store so I used fruit roll ups instead.
2) The axle kept snapping so I needed to make a new one each time. I made some in advance so I could fix it quickly.
3) The bumper was falling off of the car so I used melted chocolate to glue it back together.
4) when I mounted the axle on the car, I heated up a knife and cut slots in the rice crispy body. I used hollowed out cookies for the bearings and glued them on with melted chocolate.
5) I needed a ramp. From the beginning of the board, I measured 14 inches to the starting line, and then 36 inches to the finish line, I used a gallon paint can as a base for the incline.