Safe Driver Is Healthy Driver
Over 32,000 People Died in Car Wrecks in 2014
When to Drive Responsibly and Safely
Sunday, Jan. 1st 1905 at 12am to Friday, Dec. 31st 9999 at 11:45pm
Drinking and driving is bad. Alcohol can impair your driving ability over time as well.
Alcohol can give you ulcers which are very painful and could distract you when driving.
Alcohol can cause accidents and you will be at fault if you drink and get in a car collision.
How to Be a Safe Driver
- You can be safe by not drinking or doing drugs
- Don't text while driving
- Don't drive if you don't feel aware
- Eat right
- Learn to manage anger
- Don't drive when you are very sick
- Get your eyes checked in case of declining vision
- Get enough sleep (around 8-9 hours a night)