The Great Depression
- The Great Depression was the worst economic downfall in US history
- The Great Depression was caused by the crash of the stock-market.
- The Great Depression started in 1929 and ended in 1939.
- During that time unemployment rose to 25 percent.
- The Great Depression ended in 1939 just when World War 2 started
October 29, 1929-The Stock-Market crashes causing The Great Depression
March 4, 1933-President Franklin Roosevelt is elected for his first presidential term
1939-World War 2 starts ending The Gret Depression
"Depression, Great." The New Book of Knowledge. Grolier Online, 2014. Web. 16 Jan. 2014.