Top 12 Online Rules
Rules you should follow to be safe online
5. Use the "you" attitude in emails to keep a good tone.
6. Make sure to proofread your email so you can avoid mistakes, like spelling errors.
7. Make sure you understand how privacy and security setting work to protect your personal information.
8. Make sure you don't post something you wouldn't want your parents or your employer to see.
9. Be respectful of your friends online and don't post something they would be uncomfortable with. If you are feeling uncomfortable with something someone else posted, let them know.
Terminology and Viruses
11. Be careful of spam emails or messages from unknown people. These may contain harmful viruses that could destroy your computer's files.
12. If your computer has a virus, contact other people you know that may have gotten the virus as well and clean out your computer. If the virus has done a lot of damage, have your computer checked by an expert.