DON'T TAKE THE CHANCE
Don't put your life in the wrong hands!
Type of drugs:
- Speeds up and cause heart rate and breathing not normal to your regular speed. You can become very jittery, shaky, and paranoid. It will speed your Nervous System to a speed that is not healthy for you body and your heart to pump at such a kind of speed.
- Depressants are also called "downers". Depressants can cause drowsiness, relaxed muscles, slurred speech, confusion, poor concentration and lowered heart rate.
- Don't take barbiturates/sedatives/tranquilizer, GHB and alcohol because they are the kinds of depressants. Valium, Xanax, "Sleeping pills" are also common.
- Inhalants are breathable chemicals that you can find in your house. It is called "whippets" and it acts almost like a depressant. The things inhalants do to you is relative to what depressants do. Inhalants cause slurred speech, dizziness, nausea/vomiting, loss of consciousness and brain damage. The things that makes that happen is paint thinner, aerosols, cleaning fluid, gasoline, glues and even cooking spray. Not to say these things are bad because they are not. You use these things in life all the time, but some other people take it as a free legal drug and use it in a way your not suppose to use. It is not fun to do because IT WILL kill you.
- Narcotics is a drug that a doctor can subscribe to you to relieve severe pain. Some of them are legal and some are illegal. Morphine, Demoral, Codeine, OxyContin and Vicodin are legal drugs. Opium, heroin ("tar") or "smake" are illegal drugs.
Hallucinogens are a mind-altering drug. It causes hallucinations, flashbacks and visual/ auditory breakdowns. A visual breakdown is when you see something that isn't really there. A auditory breakdown is something you hear but isn't really something that you are hearing. A hallucinogen is something that takes over everything. Its takes over your brain and when I say brain not part of your brain but your whole brain and it takes over your actions. When people take hallucinogen end up dyeing. They will end up walking into a car jumping down a flit of stairs and even jump off a roof.
Please do NOT take the fallowing: PCP which is know as "Angle Dust", LSD which is know as "acid", ketamine which is "Special K" (a drug not the bars and cereal) and certain mushrooms that are called "shrooms" or "magic mushrooms".
- Medicines are a effective drug used to cure or treat illness and disease or injury. Food and Drug Administration (also known at FDA) determines the safety and effectiveness of that kind of Over-The-Counter (also known as OTC) drug. Aspirin, Tylenol, even cold and flu medications like Robitussin and prescription antibiotics are medicines.