K&K Travel Agency
Edinburgh, the inspiring capital of Scotland, is a historic, cosmopolitan and cultured city. The setting is wonderfully striking; the city is perched on a series of extinct volcanoes and rocky crags which rise from the generally flat landscape of the Lothians, with the sheltered shoreline of the Firth of Forth to the north. Edinburgh Castle dominates the city-centre skyline and from its ramparts you can look down on medieval lanes and elegant, sweeping terraces that hold over a thousand years of history, mystery and tradition. Yet you will also see a modern, dynamic capital where international festivals attract the world's leading performers, galleries display cutting-edge art, and bars, restaurants and clubs create a lively, cosmopolitan atmosphere with a distinctly Scottish twist. The currency in Scotland is 1 US dollar is equivalent to .65 pounds in Scotland. The time zone is Amsterdam, and the language is Gaelic.
On Thursday at 10:00 pm you need to go to cook children and you will get your vacations DTaP or Dartacel this is $16.04/ IPV or IPOC this is $12.58/ and Hib or ActHib this is $9.07, your doctors information is listed bellow.
Annette Whitney, M.D.
7777 Forest Lane #B, Dallas, TX 75230-2510
- Day 1 flight to New York until 4:41 pm 2 hour delay get back on plane take off at 7:00 pm
- Day 2 land in Edinburgh Scotland at 7:15 am go to hotel take a nap until 9:00 am leave hotel go to the Edinburgh castle at 10:00 am leave at 3:00 pm and go to hotel enjoy the spa
- Day 3 wake up at 9:00 am leave at 10:30 go to the Princes street gardens leave at 4:00 and go to hotel to golf
- Day 4 pack bags head to airport
· Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
· Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
· Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency
Princes Street, Edinburgh EH1 2AB United Kingdom,
+44 131 222 8888
9:30 am- 6:00 pm
Castelhill,Edinburgh, EH1 2HG, United Kingdom
+44 131 225 9846
Princes Street Garden
7:00 am- 10:00 pm
Princes Street, Edinburgh EH2 2HG, United Kingdom
+44 131 529 7921
The Princes Gardens
- Flight to and from Edinburgh $2,101
- Bag fee (1 bag) $25
- Ticket into the Edinburgh Castle $26
- Hotel cost $533
- Passport $195
- Vaccinations $38.07
OVER ALL FEE $2,918.07
~We do not include cost for food and any items you bring back with you.