**NO LUNCH VISITORS FOR PRE-K UNTIL JANUARY 27TH!**
**7:45 am - Yeager Honor Choir - Every Monday & Friday**
**Tutoring (by invitation only) - Every Wednesday & Thursday**
See to Succeed @ Berry Center
Marking Period 2 Ends
Marking Period 3 Begins
Report Cards Go Home
9:15am PTO General Meeting; cafeteria- all invited
Storybook Character Dress-up day
Front Desk Procedures
- Always be prepared to present your picture ID when visiting Yeager for any reason.
- When at the front door please remember to: 1) Ring the door bell 2) Look at the camera and listen for the receptionist 3) State the purpose of your visit 4) Wait to be buzzed in.
- We ask that lunch drop offs should only be for forgotten lunch boxes and students have a lunch visitor no more than one day per week (any day).
- Items forgotten at home (homework, books, folders etc) delivered to the front office will be placed in teacher's box.
- The car line starts at 8:25 a.m. For your child's safety, do not drop-off before this time or anywhere other than the car line.
- Announcements begin at 8:40am, and instruction begins at 8:45 a.m. If your child arrives after 8:40 a.m., please walk in with your child and sign them in.
- If your child will eat school breakfast, please drop off no later than 8:35am. Students may not bring take out breakfasts or breakfast from home (ie. donuts, McDonalds, Chick Fil A, etc.)
- Tutoring (by invitation) is on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Students are asked to remain in the car until 7:50 a.m. when a staff member arrives at the flag pole to supervise. Students arriving after 8 a.m. must wait in the car rider until 8:25 a.m.
Important Title I Information
NOTICE TO PARENTS
As a parent of a student at a campus receiving Title I funds, federal law allows you to ask for information about the certification, college major, and advanced degrees of your child’s teacher(s). You also have the right to request information about the qualifications of a teacher aide or paraprofessional providing direct services to your child. If you would like to receive this information, you may contact the Cypress-Fairbanks I.S.D. Human Resources Department at 281-897-4099.
IMPORTANT VOLUNTEER INFORMATION!
YEAGER VOLUNTEERS are encouraged to log volunteer hours - not only for time spent volunteering on campus, but off campus too (making phone calls, emails, teacher projects, etc), as long as it is for the school. If you are not already registered with the District’s Volunteer Portal, please do so on this link: http://www.cfisd.net/en/parents-students/parent-involvement/volunteer/