This Week's News
Missing IPAD Mini- We are missing a IPAD mini in our class. If you know anything about it please let us know. We just want it returned, no questions asked. Thank you.
Sight Word Assessment- This week will be our LAST sight word assessment. Students who know all 100 words will become SIGHT WORD SUPER STARS!! Congratulations to the following students who became SUPER STARS last week! Hannah, Arlo, Sterling, Riley
Graduation for Kindergarten will be May 27 at 8:30am. Students will wear their class t-shirts!
PTO Fun Run- Money for the Fun Run is DUE TOMORROW MAY 10!!!
APTT- Our last APTT will meeting will be Thursday, April 19 at 11:30. I hope to see everyone here! I will be giving you summer packets to help your child maintain their learning goals over the summer!!
This Week's Learning Goals
Sight Words: five, eight, green
CAFE/ELA- 4rd nine weeks learning goals
- Ask and answer questions about words in a text
- Recognize common types of text
- Compare and contrast experience of characters in stories
- identify similarities and differences in two texts
- Add/substitute individual sounds to make new words
- Read emergent-reader texts with understanding
Math: 4th nine weeks learning goals.
- Represent addition and subtraction with objects.
- Solve addition and subtraction word problems.
- Decompose numbers less than or equal to 10 into pairs.
- For any number 1-9, find the number that makes 10.
- Fluently add and subtract within 5.
- Addition and subtraction story problems
APTT Goal- Counting to 100 and Skip Counting by 2's and 5's
1. Counting to 100
2. Counting forward from any number 0-100
3. Skip counting by 2's and 5's