Ms. Mac's Memos
- As Devon stated in her email it is NOT required. You can choose to utilizes pieces of the program or none at all.
- If you are using it, please complete the diagnostic assessment by December 7th with your students
- Please remember the students books are an extra resource and should be used for things such as: homework, small group guided practice, or after small group practice. There should not be whole group instruction of math workbook time.
- During independent student practice, students should be completing math tasks/activities like Devon showed you.
- The iReady platform has math center activities. please just be discerning about which activities you are choosing. Math activities should be hands-on and manipulative based.
If you have any questions, let me know!
TKES Self-Assessments and Sign-offs...
Also, make sure you are signing off on all of your TKES evaluations. The platform no longer notifies you once an observation has been complete.
We will begin conducting mid-year conferences the last week in December and continue after winter break. Please bring your Blue teacher cards with you to the conference meetings.
New Instructional Rounds Form
I created a screencast for teachers how to use this tool in their room to help with management and the integration of technology. Please see video below.
Community Service Project
Macs Monthly Mission Winner for October...
If you Tweeted your science experiment lesson twice in November, swing by to get a jeans passes from me.
Staff Shout Outs..
1. Mr Soto, Dr. Zimmerman, Ms. Renshaw & Mr. Edwards
Thanks for decorating the Park Street Christmas tree in the Square.
2. Ericia Turnbull
For coordinating with St. Stephens for goodies for special education students
3. AD'eshi Owens
Thanks for having the access score ready and available for our Data sheets and SST purposes!!! You Rock
4. Idris Johnson
Thank you for having our EIP, on the spot collaborations, and decision making you assist with your professional knowledge.
For ALWAYS being there for her children and being such a sweet person!
6. Chrissy Smith
Chrissy is an amazing ESOL co-teacher who is willing to step in and support whenever and however needed. Her upbeat attitude and vast knowledge are a bright light in my classroom and I couldn't ask for a better teammate.
7. Misty Neidig
She has been an amazing source of knowledge and feedback as we differentiate and tweak our instruction. Her ability to see a hurdle and help me plan for getting over it has been essential to the successes in our room. I couldn't (and wouldn't want) to do this without her.
8. Ashley Bagwell
Thank you for setting up all the rosters and teachers in the iReady platform!
9. Heather Welch
Thank you for diving right in and helping us with literacy
10. Dr. Caldwell
You are just amazing! We are so lucky and fortunate to have you!
11. Alex Soto
Sotitio- thank you for working so hard on the keys and badges and keeping us straight with the drills!
12. Ashley Preece
Ashley is amazing! The care and teaching methods through assistance technology that she uses on a daily has helped her students soar in achievement and learning. Ashley you rock!
Doing what he does best caring for the school and staff. Thanks Mr. Orr for all you do!
14. Alex Soto
Thank you for creating a NEW and IMPROVED walk-through form for the admin team. I am BLOWN away by your creativity and mind.
15. Diona McIntire
Shout out to our principal Ms.Mac for taking the time to come to each and every classroom to say Good Mornings to staff and students! I really love that! Thank you!
16. Lisa Cabrera
Thank you for all the lovely hallway holiday decorations. They help to make our school look great!
17. Ms. Wilson
Dealing calmly with students when behaviors aren't on point.
18. Mrs. Tamara Speaks
For working hard and always asking if someone needs help