Stuart's Tot Spot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Katie's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Le Andra's Email: email@example.com
Teacher's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Special Events and Birthdays!!
May 14th- Emilie's Birthday
May 14th- Evelyn's Birthday
May 19th- Rylan's Birthday
April 29th & 30th, May 1st & 2nd - Parent Teacher Conferences
May 7 - Picture Day
May 10 - Muffins with Mom
May 27th- Closed for Memorial Day
June 7 - Closed for Family Fun Day!
June 14 - Donuts with Dad
June 17-26th No Ramseys
Remember to bring rain boots or shoes that can get muddy. Also a light jacket.
PTO and Vacations
Who do you contact concerning vacation credit? Please email Mr. Mike at email@example.com
In the Classroom!
We will miss our friends Sebastian and Rylan as they move into the big kids class. We hope they have lots of fun!
We are very happy to welcome Gavin G. and Gavin P. into our class. We are excited to learn and play with our new friends.
We are done with our zoophonics friends for the summer! We will still be reviewing them during the week but we are excited to focus on other things for awhile. This month we will be very focused on the outdoors. Hopefully the weather will stay beautiful and we can get a start on our garden. We are going to help Ms. Mikayla dig up the dirt and fill pots with plants. Get ready to see some beautiful art made with leaves and veggies. Then we are going to talk about the bugs and butterflies that like to live in our garden. We'll go on a bug hunt, make butterfly art and make some edible mud to find worms!
Remember to bring in rain boots or shoes that can get muddy, along with a light jacket and extra clothes. We still try to play outside in rain or mud as long as it is warm and safe to do so.
- Remind Me App: It's a free app that we're using to for simple reminders like show and share, friend of the week, physical due dates, etc. Our class code is 26kh9g
After all that spring cleaning it's time to relax with a new book! The Scholastic flyers will go out May 14th and are due back on May 25th. Our online code is HQ686
Healthy Start Wisdom
National Mother Goose Day
The Book Nook
The Parent's Spotlight
Would you like to donate?
We could use:
- Shoes (all sizes) for back ups for when kiddos have accidents
- Large flower pots
- If you have any ideas on how to make the garden or playground even better please talk to Ms. Alisha or Ms. Mikayla
- Is there ever a time when you say to yourself, " I wonder if The Tot Spot would want this"? We could use it in so many ways. Everything can turn into a sensory activity or learning experience. So, before you throw out your junk, ask your teacher if it could be used
The Teacher's Spotlight
Question: If you could give up one household chore what would it be and why?
- Ms. Kit: Dishes..it's a never ending chore
- Ms. Kayla: Sweeping, the dust pan never picks up everything, I’d rather just vacuum
- Ms. Alisha: Clean the restroom because it’s the only chore I may do upon occasion. Thank you to my darling hubby who does everything else!
- Mr. Mike: Dust because of allergies!!!
- Ms. Le Andra: Dishes for sure!! I'm horrible because I wait until I have a full sink and then it's just gross and takes FOREVER!!
- Ms. Katie: I would give up folding laundry. It takes forever and just when I think I'm done, another basket seems to magically appear. I would also love to never match socks again. I mean, really, where do all the matches go?!
- Ms. Erin: Doing the dishes because there's always a new dish to wash more often than any other chore
- Ms. Mikayla: Laundry. It used to be dishes until I moved and got a dishwasher. But laundry is never ending.
- Ms. Maggie: I would eliminate cleaning. I would eliminate cleaning because it takes too long, boring and I am not very good at it