APE Weekly News
Week of December 7th
Announcements - Newton's Class
Math DA Kinder 11/30-12/11
This Week's Holiday Attire...
- Monday, December 7th - Set Your Sights on Holiday Lights - Wear Something That Lights Up
- Tuesday, December 8th - Santa Claus is Coming - Wear Something with Santa
- Wednesday, December 9th - Baby it's Cold Outside - Wear Warm-Ups
- Thursday, December 10th - School of Misfits - Wear Reindeer/Rudolph
- Friday, December 11th - Happy Who-Lidays - Dress as Character from Whoville
If you participate, don't forget to pick up your ticket from Donna A. in the front office for your chance to win a prize!
PE Class Info...
ALL PE classes will start lining up and dismissing from the same place. Coach Welch and Berkowitz will escort to and from the desired locations. This will alleviate any confusion on where the classes are in the future.
Berkowitz class will line up and dismiss from the Café side
Welch’s class will line up and dismiss from the Kinder Pod side
Computer lab RULES
The only websites allowed will be:
Please communicate to students today. Any students on sites other than the pre-approved will be asked to forgo their seat for that morning.
Tuesday, December 8th
- SPED monitoring folders due
- 3:30-4:30 - SLT Meeting
- 4:30 Front Office Ornament Exchange
Thursday, December 10th
- Kinder Polar Express Day
- 3:30-4:30 - TL Meeting
- 5:00-6:00 - Coffee w/Mrs. Sierra
- 6:00-7:30 - Bedtime Stories
Lunch Forms Place in Your Boxes Friday, December 4th...
Ms. Ana placed lunch forms in your box for our early dismissal day, Friday, December 18th. She needs an accurate count of how many students will need a lunch. Please fill out the form in it's entirety for students who will need a sack lunch (name, ID, etc.). If you do not have anyone in your class who will need a sack lunch, please fill in N/A on the form and return it to Ana. Forms are due Wednesday, December 9th.
Library Closed for Inventory
Dear Teachers and Staff,
I will be closing the library December 14th-16th/17th to conduct inventory. Your students will be assigned a new outclass during this time. Please encourage your students to return all items next week. The deadline for returns is December 11th. Teachers will NOT need to return their items. I would greatly appreciate if you would add a note of this situation to your newsletters this week so parents are aware of what is happening. Thank you so much for your understanding.