The Complete One Day Golf School
Join me for an all-around golfer experience!!
Every golfer's dream golf school right here in Bloomington/Normal!
- 2 hours at Fitness Quest for a complete golf fitness evaluation, workout, & golf warm up
- Lunch will be provided
- Nine hole playing lesson
- 3 hours at Ironwood for full swing instruction, short game, and mental game
- 4 to 1 maximum instructor-to-student ratio provides a lot of individual attention
When is this happening and what does it cost?
- May 1st, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (men only)
- May 8th, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (women only)
- May 15th, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (men only)
- May 22th, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (women only)
- May 29th, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (women only)
- June 5th, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (men only)
- June 12th, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (women only)
*Times are subject to change slightly based on course events.
Cost is based per person:
2 people $325 per person
3 people $275 per person
4 people $250 per person
To sign up contact, Lieschen Grussing at 309-212-1915 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Let me know what date you are looking for and a contact number to call you to confirm.
Why is this Golf School different?
About Lieschen Grussing
Lieschen Grussing is from Centralia, Il, and played collegiate golf for Southern Illinois University. While there, she earned all-conference honors in 1994-1995 as well as academic all-American honors from 1991-1995. She won two collegiate events and held the school’s 54-hole scoring record.
She turned professional in 1996 and is a Class A LPGA Teaching Professional. She instructed for nine seasons in the Naples area. In 1999, she was named Director of Robert Kramer’s Golf Academy and worked there until going onboard with Tom Patri Golf School in 2002. She has been teaching golf for 9 years in the Bloomington-Normal area, and currently teaches at Ironwood Golf Course.
Lieschen was a member of the Futures Golf Tour for six years. In 2000, Lieschen was medalist at the US Women’s Open qualifier and played in the US Women’s Open in Chicago. In 2001, she won the LPGA Southeast Section Teaching and Club Professional Division Championship, which earned her an exemption into the LPGA McDonald’s Championship.
The Titleist Performance Institute came to her attention in 2006 at the World Golf Fitness Summit. She became certified in 2007 as a TPI golf fitness instructor. She has completed Level 1 and Level 2 certification. She does personal training for golfers at Fitness Quest in Bloomington. She is also a certified personal trainer and is a certified pilates instructor.