Also known as Hollyhocks
Learn about the parts and function of Hollyhock flowers!!!
2. The stem holds the flower up so it will not lay on the ground
3. The true leaves are the leaves after seed leaves
4. The seed leaf is the very first leaf on a plant
5. The petals are the part of the flower that blooms
6. The stamen is the part of the petal that contains pollen
7. The pistil is the reproductive part of the flower
Life cycle of a plant
Stages of a plant
The first two stages are birth and growth/development
Birth is when the plant sprouts and begins germination. Growth is when the plant starts to grow into a mature plant.
The next stage is reproduction
Reproduction is when the plant drops it's seeds and the seeds start to grow.
The last stage is death
Death is when the plant shrivels up and dies.