Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights - 3/8/2021
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held a special meeting virtually on March 8, 2021. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved. Agenda
- Dr. McGann shared her Superintendent's Report, linked here.
- The Board adopted the 2021-2022 District Calendar, linked here.
- The Board adopted new job descriptions for the following positions: Lead Nurse, Floating Substitute Teacher, Preschool Teacher, and Human Resources and Health Benefits Support Secretary; all job descriptions are posted online here.
- An audio recording of the meeting is available on our web site here.
Policy & Regulation Update
The following new policies and regulations were presented for a 2nd reading and adopted:
- P 1643 - Family Leave (M)
- P 2415.02 - Title I- Fiscal Responsibilities (M)
- P 2415.05 - Student Surveys, Analysis, and/or Evaluations (M)
- R 7425 - Lead Testing of Water in Schools (M).
The Board abolished the following policies:
- P 3431.1 - Family Leave (M)
- P 3431.3 - New Jersey Family Leave Insurance Program
- P 4431.1 - Family Leave (M)
- P 4431.3 - New Jersey Family Leave Insurance Program.
Board policies and regulations are available online here.
Next Meeting - March 22, 2021
- The Board will meet again on Monday, March 22, 2021.
- To view the 2021 Board Schedule, click here.
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity