The Daly News 9/17/18
Manatee Elementary Staff Newsletter
- If you plan on leaving on Friday before your work day is over (3:00 or 3:30-the time you chose at preplanning) you will need to fill out a blue form or comp time form.
- Welcome to Joseph Mroz, our new PE intern from UCF.
- This year BPS employees can take advantage of free flu shots offered here on campus on October 5th from 7:30-8:00 pm. More information coming in future Daly News.
Faculty Meeting-We have a packed agenda for the faculty meeting get your snacks and be in your seat ready to learn by 1:45 pm. You will need a charged laptop.
- School Board Member Matt Susin
- United Way presentation
- iReady Training
- Focus Gradebook Training
- Interim Reports Issued
- PTO Meeting at 2:45 pm
- Carver out all day
- Jane Cline visiting in the afternoon
- Pizza Gallery Spirit Night (4th Grade)
- CoGat testing for all 8 year old students and some 9 year olds
- No PLC today, moved to Friday
- Carver out AM, Daly out 10:00-12:30 pm
- Daly out all day
- Carver out AM
- Second Grade Parent Night at 5:30 pm
- Writing Wall of Fame (WWOF)
- PLC all grades at planning with iReady trainers (conference room)
- Early Release at 1:15 pm, Faculty Meeting & snacks provided by 1st grade