WARNING : ITS ON FIRE !!!!!!!
-The sun is about 864,000 miles wide (1.4 million kilometers) and can hold 109 earths in it.
- The sun is one of 200 billion stars in The galaxy.
- It is the center of the solar system.
- the sun is about 93 million miles away from earth.
- The sun's surface temperature is about 10,292 degrees.
Solar flares are some times waves that explode from the sun. With if are to big can some times cause big problems In Earths communication, satellites, and more.
Eclipse happen when the moon goes in between the Sun and Earth and creates a shadow In the Earth.
Well sun sets are cool but they are also important for us to go to sleep
websites about the sun
- What is the suns Atmosphere called ?
- What is the sun made of ?
- how does the sun change the seasons ?
-how does the sun help in the water cycle ?
-how hot is the sun ?