Mrs. Maxzine Wilson
CHS New Teachers
1. What has your experience at CHS been like so far?
> "Positive and enjoyable."
2. Why did you want to become a teacher?
> "I've been teacher for seven years, I like working with young people and helping them achieve their goals."
3. What do you enjoy most about teaching or working in a school?
> "Everyday is an adventure."
4. What are your goals for this school year?
> "To ensure that my students are successful, make sure my tenth graders pass the HSAP and prepare my eleventh graders for the SAT's."
5. What hobbies do you do outside of school?
6. If you could give advice to yourself in high school what would it be?
> "I would say to myself, take the AP classes, I was to chicken to take them when I had the chance. Take advantage of every positive opputunity."