Week 1, Term 2
Welcome back everyone!
I'd like to say to you that Term 2 will be a quiet one, but you know that it doesn't work that way. My big advice is to forward plan and make sure that you spread the load. Reports and parent/teacher interviews are on the horizon but there are lots of other things to do first. Don't stress, make sensible decisions now and avoid going round the twist!
Primary education is about teaching kids they CAN, before they think they can't!
thank you ...
- Cornerstone behaviours - critical in our school
- Re-establishing toilet routines
- Be prepared for wet weather, let the kids know your expectations and what they can and can't do/play with
- Make sure you spend a moment with every child in your room this week. Let them know that they are important to you
- Walk out with your children at the end of the day - it makes you look approachable and builds parent confidence in our school. It will only take 5 minutes.
- Smile, :) .... lots of it!