4 of the big A's of mobile + you?
The Author, The App builder, The AR, & The inaudible Audio
Join Mobile Roadie, Daqri, Sonic Notify & Imact Mobile at Soho House for a brisk, frank and intelligent discussion on where mobile is going and how we can all help it get there
A very select group of top executives from ad agencies, client, media buying firms, and digital executives will get the chance to have lunch, listen, learn and challenge 4 of the most innovative and successful leaders in the Mobile arena today.
- A is for Author. Gary Schwartz, author of "Fast Shopper, Slow Store" and “The Impulse Economy – understanding mobile shoppers and what makes them buy” is a world renowned expert on retail & mobile.He's got a lot to say about today.
- A is for Apps. Michael Schneider and Brock Batten cofounded Mobile Roadie 4 years ago. Since then they have become the biggest player in the space having built over 5,000 apps and 30 million downloads. They are changing the way they work to become more agency and client friendly. Do you want in?
- A is for Augmented Reality. What new? What’s changed? What doesn’t work vs what didn't work. How can you take and make this incredible technology work?
- A is Anonymous Audio. Sonic Notify is the new standard in activating second screen experiences – and you wont hear a sound. See how their tech can get your mobile apps up and running via inaudible cues.
- And You. To listen, lunch, learn, debate, provoke and expand your network.