Oak Grove Bulletin 3/28 - 4/8
Continue to focus on our 5 high value classroom behaviors
1. Students are able to articulate the specific learning objective (lesson focus).
2. Students will utilize anchor charts as a resource to communicate or increase understanding.
3. Students will show evidence of writing in all content areas.
4. Teachers will use engagement techniques to increase structured student conversation.
5. Teachers consistently provide feedback by monitoring and assessing student progress.
Please know that the effort you put in is directly correlated to our students' growth and excitement for learning. Keep up the great work.
Oak Grove Choir Performance & MAC Teach information
Tuesday, April 5th, 5:30pm
3250 Nacogdoches Road
San Antonio, TX
Reader's Digest Hilarious Real-Life Teacher Stories
1. GRAND-PRIZE WINNER
After a coworker had finished his English lecture and his class had filed out, a tenth grader stayed behind to confront him.
“I don’t appreciate being singled out,” he told his teacher.
The teacher was confused. “What do you mean?”
“I don’t know what the ‘oxy’ part means, but I know what a ‘moron’ is, and you looked straight at me when you said it.”
—Jannie Smith, Ashville, Alabama