Sweet Mahathi was our classroom champion in the Eat Like a Ghost game. She even beat out Mr. Symank!
Then we made a clean sweep through our classroom with a relay race. Two teams competed to sweep a pumpkin through the classroom. Fun times!!
After our exciting games, we indulged in some yummy snacks!
Look What We are Learning!
- Plus 1
- Picture Graph
- Bar Graphs
- Reading Themometers that skip count by 2's
- Local, State, and Federal Government
- focusing on character traits
- gain a better understanding of the story by looking closely at what the characters say and do
- synonyms-words that have the same meaning; ex. happy/glad, tart/sour
- joining sentences with the word "and"
- Rule-to add the endings -ed or -ing to a base word that ends with silent e...you must drop the silent -e before adding the ending; ex. hope/hoping, fade/fading
- Homework and Monday folders come home
- Jr. Great Books-Pink Group
- IDEAS with Mrs Brown
- Jr. Great Books-Yellow Group
- Library Class
- Jr. Great Books-Green Group
- IDEAS with Mrs. Brown
- Jr. Great Books-Blue Group
- Last Day of the 2nd Six Weeks
- Healthy Heart Jogging Day
- Fluency Quiz on Adding 1 to a number
- Spirit Day-Wear a star (not dress like a star, but wear one)
- Math Test-Telling Time and Graphs
- 7:30-Any student who did not score and 80% or higher on a Fluency Quiz can come in to retest