Be safe online
Be aware of who you are talking to online
Keep you kids safe
Keep you kids safe online be aware of who they are talking too
Have your privacy settings on private so strangers cant find you online easily
Are your children safe?
Tips to keep people safe
1. Don’t share your email.
2. Don’t share you home phone number online.
3. Use different usernames for all you online accounts.
4. Use at least a 6 character password.
5. Never agree to meet up with somebody you don’t know personally to meet outside of online activities.
6. Don’t share your address, state, or city online.
7. Don’t post/share a personal picture of yourself to anyone online.
8. Don’t use a username that reveals your gender.
9. Don’t share your password to anyone.
10. Don’t respond to messages from people you don’t know or messages that make you feel uncomfortable.
11. Have your privacy settings on private
12. In chat rooms don’t share any personal information
13. Don’t share your cell-phone number online