Week of October 14th, 2019
- WilsonFest Parent Info - Please send home the information that Lori emailed out on Thursday.
- WilsonFest - Brainstorm with your team to make sure you have a theme/idea/plan for your Trunk-or-Treat! More info will come out at the beginning of next week.
- Grades - Grades are due Tuesday morning. Please let Jordan know if you run into any hiccups!
CogAT - Save the Date
CogAT testing is right around the corner.
Invites have been sent out to 3rd and 5th grade educators, and Carol has contacted those we will need to help us support small group testing.
Carol will provide a quick training to all educators involved in giving the CogAT after our November faculty meeting. It will be very brief!
New Running Records Resource
Your team might consider dividing up the sets for each teacher to have a couple of sets for each level. Then, you could get the running record form from Andi and have those copies ready to go (or upload to Notability) at a moment's notice.
Contact Andi for more information.
The English criteria is below. We are still waiting to receive the Spanish and Early Childhood criteria.
- 504 or SpEd Referral Request- If you have a parent request an evaluation for SpEd or 504, please let me know and request that the parent request an evaluation to me in writing through email or a letter.
- Referral Check-List - We are trying to collect the right data in an efficient time for our SpEd referrals. Linked below is the referral check-list. Each part of the check-list is highlighted and list the person responsible for taking care of that specific part.
- As we have referrals come up, I will email you directions on what to complete, how to complete it, and attach the check-list to support you. I will walk you through any part you need help with.
Week At A Glance
Tuesday - Ed Foundation or PTO Shirt Day
- Grades Due
- Kinder Team Time
- K/1 DLI Planning Day @ DCE
- 1st Team Time
- 2/3 DLI Planning Day @ DCE
- No After School Meeting
- 2nd Team Time
- 4/5 DLI Planning Day @ DCE
Friday - WilsonFest!
- Rise & Shine - Ed Foundation SuperStars announced
- Report Cards Go Home
- WilsonFest - 5:00-8:00 - Please plan to attend.