6th Grade Technology
By: Hailey Lamb
- The iTrailer is done on anything that relates to you some how. "Sky's the limit."
- Partnering is optional.
- If you pick to have a partner the limit is 1 person (Groups of 2).
- You have the choice to present if you want.
- Done in the app Haiku Deck.
- The presentation is done on your dream job.
- You can use information from career locker and if needed the web.
- This is assigned after Career Locker and before the iTrailer.
- One of the things you do on coding is help someone or something follow a path, using the building blocks.
- You work on coding near the end of the year.
- To get a 3 you need to finish courses 6 and 7.
- Your teacher for this unit is the school counselor (Mrs. Vandenboogard).
- Everyone looks at occupations that they might be interested in.
- You take quizzes that help you find what you might be good at or like.
Learn to Type/Typing Web
- Every morning you warm up on typing for 5 minutes.
- You will have to be at a certain spot at a certain time to get a 3 or a 4.
- We do not need to take the quizzes that are at the end of each typing lesson.
- The problem that you pick is done in the app Explain Everything.
- You are given a list of math problems to pick from.
- The assignment is to explain the problem and how to solve it.