1st degree Burns
- First degree burns cause minimal skin damage.
- superficial burns
- they effect the outermost skin level.
- Minor swelling
- Dry peeling of the skin is a sign its healing.
2nd degree burns
2nd degree burns are more serious because this burn goes further than the top level of skin.
- superficial partial
- This causes skin to blister up. and become More red.
- bandaging is required to prevent problems.
- The face
3rd degree burns
Third-degree burns are the worst burns.They cause the most damage, extending through every layer of skin.
- Damage can even reach the bloodstream, major organs, and bones, which can lead to death.
- Some 3rd degree burns are so bad they don't have a feeling because of the nerves their damaged.Depends how it happen and where it happened
- Deep partial