Aids in Africa
Africa aids map
As you can see their is mostly more percentage on Southern Africa for aids.
How many people in Africa are currently suffering from HIV/AIDS
23.5 million people are effect with aids.
What kinds of medicine do you use to help HIV/Aids
- Reverse transcriptase
- Protease inhibitors
- Fusion inhibitors
- Integrase inhibitors
- Multidrug combinations
5 facts about HIV/AIDS
- HIV infects cells of the immune system.
- HIV can be transmitted in several ways.
- HIV is the worlds leading infectious killer.
- HIV is the strongest risk factor for developing active TB disease.
- Mother to child transmission of HIV is almost entirely avoidable.