My planet, Neptune. September 23rd, 1846.
- Period of rotation in Earth days, is 19.1 hours.
- Average distance from the sun, is 4,498,252,900.
- Period of revolution in Earth years, is 164.8.
- Does Neptune have any moons? Yes, 13. A few names are, Triton, Neveid, Larissa.
- My planet is made up of, 80% hydrogen, 19% helium.
- My planets temperatures are, -218 in Celsius, and -360.4 in Fahrenheit.
- Location from sun, 8th.
5 Interesting Facts About Neptune
1.) Neptune may have been closer to our solar system sun in the past, and something may have caused it to be further now.
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT NEPTUNE
Did You Know?
Neptune is the smallest gas planet out of all the giant gas planets.
Neptune has the strongest winds in the whole Solar System.
Neptune has exactly 5 rings, consisting of small rocks and dust.
Neptune's rings are hard to see because they are dark, like most planets rings.
Neptune may have been closer to our solar system sun in the past, and something may have caused it to be further now.