Wait Till Helen Comes
By: Mary Downing Hahn Presentation by: Valerie Hannan
5 Most Important Events In This Book
2.) The family doesn't get a long at all, always fighting.
3.) They find out there is a graveyard in their backyard.
4.) A ghost named Helen comes into Play
5.) Heather almost drowns but Molly saves.
I think this is the theme because Heather accidentally started the fire and killed her mom, but she was only three years old. So she been miserable her whole life, and that's why she gives everyone she doesn't know such attitude. And Molly and Michael give the same attitude back, but they don't know the terrible secret she has been hiding ever since she was three.
1) Ghosts want to be noticed
2) They use their energy and ours to move things
3) They may appear as mists or vapors
4) They can make sounds that are audible
5) When a ghost enters a room, the room usually gets very cold